Did you vote for what I wrote?
The FUE technique has proven to be extremely effective and is rapidly developing for the significant advantages and the great benefits it provides. FUE does not require any incision or removal of scalp tissue. In contrast to the strip method, the follicles are extracted with a very small micro punch that enables the surgeon to collect a follicle at a time and randomly.
The harvested grafts are the same as those produced in the strip method, each one composed of a single hair follicle containing natural groupings of one to four individual hairs.
The grafts are the same as those produced in the strip method, each consisting of a single hair follicle containing natural groupings of one to four individual hairs.
To perform FUE hair transplant, your hair will need to be trimmed to 1 mm to allow for the harvest of the hair follicles. Using a power-assisted technique, your hair follicles is harvested by hand, one-by-one. In contrast to the Neograft method (an automated graft harvesting system) the manually extracted grafts are handled with extreme care and there is minimal trauma to the hair follicles. This is greatly improves the survival rate of the newly transplanted grafts.
Your FUE begins with a consultation. It’s based on what you want to achieve, your surgicel implementation plan will be designed. This plan lays out where your new hairline will start, its shape and its look. This is designed to complement your features and give you a natural and aesthetic outcome.
The next step is to established the “donor site”, which is usually located on the back of the head. This area is a non-testosterone zone, which means that the hair follicles in it survive most of your lifetime and they are ideal for continuing their life on the “receptive area”.
Local anesthesia is administered to make this procedure more comfortable as possible.
Follicular units are groups of hairs that grow together and ranging from one to four hairs. Each individual hair follicle it selected and harvested with a microscopic tool that is less than one millimeter in diameter. All the follicles are placed in specialized solution that closely mimics the body’s own fluids, maintaining the tissue and maximizing its life.
Next stage is to apply local anesthesia to the receptive area and start with the actual implementation based on plan designed specially for you. Using a precise technique, the living follicular units will be implanted into exact locations across your scalp, with due consideration for the direction in which the follicle grows.
Contact us for a free quote!
Within 10 minutes!
Before Hair Transplantation
– If you have medicines that you use regularly or a chronic illness, you have to get confirmation that you can make hair transplant operation from your own doctor, before coming.
– Painkillers should be stopped 2 weeks before the operation.
– Alcohol and cigarettes should be stopped 1 week before the operation.
– It is advisable to get to the stomach empty, and it is advisable to avoid fat foods.
– Coffee should not be drunk on the day of operation (you can drink it decaffeinated)
– It is advisable to take a shower before entering the operation.
– We recommend wearing a buttoned shirt or something with a zipper in the operation.
After Hair Transplantation
– Do not wash your head until the doctor clean your head on the following day of the operation, follow washing instructions of your doctor for 10 days.
– The first 10 days after washing, the transplanted area should not be dried with towels and hair dryers.
– For 1 week after hair transplantation avoid to; stress, extreme excitement, sports, swimming, sauna, sex, alcohol ans smoking.
– Do not touch the affected area by hand oy anthing else for the first 5 days.
– For the first 3 days, drink a lot of water.
– Do not cut your hair for the first 1 month in any way.
– After 45 days, you can do all kinds of hair treatment (cutting, painting,etc.).
– Do not wear a hat,etc. for the first month.
– If you are going to travel immediately after transplanting, neck pillow must be used.
– The first 3 months should be avoid to direct sunbathing. It should be sensitive to too much cold.
– Follow the advice of our specialist for the use of post-operative medications.